Saint Camillus Center for Spiritual Care is proud to host Catholics Against the Death Penalty, Southern California.
- Letter to the Bishops regarding the new revision of number 2267
- Sign the Pledge: National Catholic Pledge to End the Death Penalty
- Letter to Governor Newsom on Death Penalty Moratorium
- The New Republic: At Last, a Bipartisan Argument Against the Death Penalty
- The Atlantic: Will the U.S. Finally End the Death Penalty?
- CNN Politics: California governor signs executive order stopping state’s death penalty for now
- A Letter from Sister Helen Prejean to Governor Gavin Newsom